Please read the following very carefully, failure to follow the instructions below will result in your attempted booking not being successful… These instructions are given to assist those recording the bookings and are necessary to avoid confusion or omissions.
- We will begin to take bookings for Christmas Masses from next week only (Monday to Friday only – all bookings must have been made by the end of Friday 11th December).
- Your booking will only be assured once you have received direct confirmation from Fr. Martin – please be patient in waiting for this confirmation.
- Bookings must exclusively be made by phone: 01577 863329 or by e-mail: Fr.MartinPletts@gmail.com, bookings made in any other way than these two methods will not be accepted.
- Irrespective of whether you have already indicated that you would like to come to one of these Masses you must now make a formal booking, prior indications will not be accepted as formal booking requests.
- Bookings will be taken for individuals, or family groups, or so-called bubbles, an indication must be given of who exactly the booking is for.
- When attempting to make a booking all of the following information must be given: names, contact details (address and telephone number), and whether this is for an individual, a family, or a so-called bubble (and who is in that bubble).
- Only those booked in will be able to attend, last minute requests, or additional people cannot be accepted because of the necessity of maintaining adequate social-distancing.
- Priority will be given to people in their local church, and to those who normally attend.
- Please pass this information on to those who may not have internet access, or who may struggle to make a booking, and assist them in doing so if you can.
Once you have read the above information you may (from Monday 7th December to Friday 11th December only) make a booking for one of the following Christmas Masses:
Christmas Eve Mass in St. Matthew’s at 4.00p.m. on 24th December
Midnight Mass in St. James’ (beginning 12 Midnight) on Christmas Eve
Christmas Day Mass in St. James’ at 8.00a.m.
Christmas Day Mass in St. James’ at 10.00a.m.
Thank you for your co-operation in following the requested booking procedures. God bless you and yours, and I pray that you have a blessed and fruitful Advent Season – Fr. Martin Pletts